Returns and Refunds
We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make an incorrect selection. You are therefore urged to check as carefully as possible to ensure that the product you wish to purchase is suitable for your requirements. Acceptance of any return and the granting of any refund is solely at the discretion of Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd.
• All returns, if approved by Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd, must be returned by the customer to our warehouse address in Queensland.
• Goods must be undamaged and in a resellable condition, have been neither installed nor used, and in their original packaging which must also be undamaged.
• In the event that a return is accepted, a handling & re-stocking fee of 30% of invoice value applies to all goods authorised for return.
• Customer bears full responsibility for arrangement of shipment for returns and cost thereof. Purchaser to bear cost of freight and insurance for returned goods. Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for returned goods lost or damaged in transit.
• We'll refund the purchase price less the restocking fee and delivery costs where applicable. Some of our products are offered with free delivery. Please note that if one of these products is returned, our actual delivery costs (both outbound and inbound where applicable) will be deducted from the refund.
All goods sold by Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd are warrantied by either the manufacturer or the supplier/importer from whom we procure the goods. These warranties vary from product to product and are subject to the manufacturers/suppliers warranty terms and conditions. Please note that the warranty on some products may be limited or voided in certain circumstances. Such instances can include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Inability to provide proof of purchase or equivalent documentation
• Product not installed by a licensed plumber
• Failure to install product to National Standards and State Regulations
• Failure to install and/or use product in accordance with manufacturers installation instructions
Details of specific warranties are available on request.
We always endeavour to ensure that we have stock of advertised products available. However, as we advertise our products on a number of different sites there is a possibility that the product you are interested in purchasing has been sold and we haven’t yet had time to update/remove the advertisements for it. We therefore request that where possible you take the precaution of checking with us before finalising your online purchase to confirm that we have stock at that time. In the unlikely event that we don't have stock we will advise you whether we can get more stock and whether there may be any delay in despatching your goods as a result. If you require any further information about the product and/or freight cost, please contact us on +61 402 929 756 Monday to Friday 09h00 to 17h00 or email us on email@example.com or visit us at BathroomsnKitchens
Delivery can be arranged at competitive rates. Some remote outlying country areas attract extra freight charges. Please enquire before purchase as special fees apply. Unless otherwise specified, the costs of postage/freight and insurance (if requested - please let us know suburb and postcode for quoting purposes) are for the customer’s account. Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd bears no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. Where possible, combined freighting of multiple items can be arranged to reduce costs, however this is not always possible as products may be despatched from warehouses in different locations.
Various carriers are used to deliver the goods to customers, each of which has varying speeds of delivery times. Therefore, the time taken for the goods to reach you once they have been despatched will depend on the carrier and your location. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery. Our goods are often despatched from multiple warehouses around Australia and this means they may not all arrive at the same time.
We require a signature upon delivery with most of our items. Where suitable, we recommend you have your purchases delivered to your workplace address. If no one is present when the delivery is made the courier will leave a calling card explaining how to collect or arrange re-delivery. If the parcel is being delivered by Australia Post it will be available for collection from you local Post Office.
Most of our goods are delivered by courier directly to your door and require a signature upon delivery, weekdays only during normal business hours. As such these items cannot be delivered to a PO Box. We can, however, deliver to a PO Box when the items are being sent via Australia Post. Please check with us to ascertain if Australia Post is the carrier.
Once goods have been despatched you will get a notification advising you of a tracking number for your consignment. This tracking number will be linked to the carrier tracking website and if you click on it, it will allow you to track the status of your order. In some cases updates of tracking status can take 24-48 hours to update accurately. Alternatively you can always contact the courier directly and quote your tracking number and they will be able to give you more accurate tracking information. Carrier tracking websites and numbers:
• Australia Post - Australia Post website at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or Phone: 13 13 18
• Fastway - Fastway website at http://www.fastway.com.au/ or Phone your local Fastway Courier Franchisee/Depot
• TNT - TNT Express website at http://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/home.html or Phone: 13 11 50
• Star Track Express - Star Track Express website at http://www.startrackexpress.com.au/ or Phone: 13 23 45
• Couriers Please - CouriersPlease website at http://www.couriersplease.com.au/ezytrak or Phone: 1300 36 1000
If the tracking is number not showing up anything, double check the tracking number you have put in. Also, it can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for the tracking status to update in some instances. If you are still not able to locate the tracking information for your consignment, please contact us and we do what we can to assist you with the investigation.
We offer the following payment options:
• VisaCard (2% of gross cost credit card surcharge fee applies)
• MasterCard (2% of gross cost credit card surcharge fee applies)
• Paypal (2.6% surcharge fee applies)
• Direct bank deposit